The following terms and conditions apply to participation in the Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union (MSGCU) 2018 Classroom Cash Grant Program.
1. Release: By submitting your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, you have consented to having the MSGCU staff contact you if your entry should be selected as a winning entry. All entries become the property of MSGCU and will not be returned. By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless MSGCU and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
2. Conditions: MSGCU reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond MSGCU's reasonable control, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes as determined by MSGCU in its sole discretion.
3. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or programming associated with or utilized in the Classroom Cash Grant Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Classroom Cash Grant Program.
4. Privacy: MSGCU will not share your name or information with any outside parties. Occasionally, MSGCU will e-mail you with information regarding the program. These e-mails will be informational in nature. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings. Each e-mail sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the Safe Unsubscribe links at the end of any email.
5. Publicity: You agree that your participation in the promotion, and/or the acceptance of any prize, unless prohibited by law, also constitutes a grant to MSGCU of the right to print, publish, reproduce, exhibit, display, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media, now known or hereafter discovered and at any time, your name, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional purposes without additional compensation and without additional consent. In particular, MSGCU reserves the right to publish your name and location (city and/or state of residence) in the event that you are a winner of a prize.
6. Sponsor: Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union, 40400 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union (MSGCU) is an independent organization whose decisions and selection of the winning entry is final and binding.
1. Eligibility: MSGCU’s Classroom Cash Grant Program is open to educators within the MSGCU field of membership. Non-members may apply, but must become a member to receive a grant if selected as a winner. Family members of MSGCU employees or Official Family are not eligible for the grant award. Only one application per member, per school year. No joint or group applications will be considered. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Applicants must be the designated teacher/educator of the classroom that will utilize the project/grant.
2. Submission Timing: Submission Period begins on Sept. 4, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Oct. 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Submission Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for the Submission Period.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Classroom Cash Grant Program, fill out the sign up form at www.classroomcash.org, upload a photo, describe grant project and submit. Submitted entries must not contain offensive material, violence, profanity, sex, nudity, or direct attacks on individuals or organizations. Everyone appearing in the entry must have given his/her consent. The project should also conform to the state of Michigan standards of educational relevance. Once you complete and submit the online registration form, your entry will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the Classroom Cash Grant Program Terms & Conditions. If it meets the Terms & Conditions, it will be placed on the www.classroomcash.org website to be eligible for public voting. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. MSGCU reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate for any reason and/or does not meet these Terms & Conditions. All communication regarding the Classroom Cash Grant Program between MSGCU and teachers will be carried out through e-mail and phone. This includes acceptance status and questions that the program committee may have.
4. Voting Timing: Voting Period begins on Oct. 15, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on Oct. 26, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Voting Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for the Voting Period.
5. How to Vote: Each entry submitted at www.classroomcash.org that meets all terms and conditions and is posted to this site will be eligible for voting. Visitors to the website (www.classroomcash.org) will vote for their favorite entry by entering the six digit code provided upon registration on the site and clicking on the VOTE button next to the entry. Visitors are allowed five votes per day per code. Any attempt by a voter to submit more than the allowed number of votes by using manual or automatic methods will void that entrant's submission and that entrant may be disqualified. If any automatic or multiple votes are found, MSGCU reserves the right to authenticate and adjust the number of votes to eliminate any fraudulent votes.
6. Awards: The top vote getting entries of the Classroom Cash Grant Program at the end of the voting period as defined in these Terms & Conditions will receive the grant amount requested, up to $750. Winning submissions will be notified by Nov. 2, 2018. MSGCU reserves the right to randomly select winners if none of the entries received are judged to meet Terms and Conditions criteria.
7. Official Winners List Request: To request the Official Winners list, email email@example.com with the subject line "Winners Request" any time after Nov. 6, 2018.
8. Prize Conditions: Funds paid will not exceed $750 per grant. If grant amount requested exceeds $750, an explanation of where the additional funds will be obtained to continue the project may be required. Checks will be made payable to the school and delivered to the school Principal during the month of November Recipients also agree to receive a certificate at a mutually agreeable location, date, and time for presentation, such as a school board meeting or reception. The grant will provide funds for materials, equipment, and other resources necessary to carry out a project that would otherwise not be covered by the school's budget. Field trips, food, capital equipment, and outside presenters will be considered for funding only if they are integral to a proposed classroom activity. Funds will not be allocated to pay teachers and/or substitutes for staff development/training. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize.
Further questions regarding the Classroom Cash Grant Program may be directed to MSGCU's Marketing Department at 586.263.8800, ext. 571.